Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lollipops Anyone?



As I was shopping with my toddler son at CVS, we stumbled upon the most adorable looking lollipops. They looked yummy! (they say we eat with our eyes - so this was a good start for the lollipops). My son was immediately drawn to them - probably because they came in wonderfully whimsical colors and flavors such as cotton candy, banana split, bubble gum, wild cherry, watermelon, and grape.

They were 2 for $1 and I decided to buy 6, one in each available flavor. As I walked around the store, I decided to buy four more - this way my husband could sample them too (so I doubled up on the more unique flavors - cotton candy, bubble gum, banana split and watermelon).

The lollipops are so pleasing to the eye that I had a hard time eating them right away. They are almost too cute to eat! After a few days, I gave in and decided to try the bubble gum flavored lollipop. I was super curious....and to my surprise they were as good as they looked. They tasted creamy and true to its proclaimed flavor. They weren't too sweet, which is a good thing for me ( I don't like anything overly sweet). I couldn't finish the lollipop - it was big and it would have taken many licks to finish.

I had to post about the lollipops because I thought they were such a value at 50cents/each. They would make a great "just because" present. Go randomly cheer someone up with one of these tasty lollipops. Go crazy and buy a few of them! The response will be well worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment